Developing and Implementing an Outward Mindset
Date November 10, 2021 / Wednesday / 8:00am - 5:00pm
Venue Gulfstream Park 901 S Federal Hwy Hallandale Beach Florida
Many EO members experienced Arbinger’s Mindset at the most recent EO Nerve Regional Conference, and their material inspired many to shift not only their company culture, but all aspects of their life. The two-day workshop is transforming, especially for such a time as this. In our workshop, participants will learn the difference between inward and outward mindsets. They discover where they have been inward and how to turn more outward. They learn how to turn their mindsets and behaviors outward by applying the following toolsets:
- Self-awareness tools — Four tools to overcome a self-focused inward mindset and more consistently work with an inclusive outward mindset.
- Mindset change tools — Two tools to implement and sustain an outward mindset. Accountability tools — Three accountability tools to help individuals clarify their roles and hold themselves accountable for their impact on others
- Collaboration tools — Eight collaboration tools to help individuals and teams plan, work, and resolve differences more collaboratively and effectively.
- THIS COURSE EQUIPS PARTICIPANTS WITH TOOLS THAT ENABLE THEM TO:
- Understand the two mindsets and their implications for results
- Assess the extent to which they are working with an inward mindset
- Change their mindsets to become more outward
- Re-conceive their jobs to make them more outward
- Hold themselves more fully accountable
- Report on performance in a way that keeps them working outward
- Work in a way that is more collaborative, fulfilling, and effective
- Positively influence others to change
- Address and resolve conflicts
- PRICING: We strongly recommend that you bring key leaders in your organization to get the most out of this professional development workshop.
Rates include all materials, which cost $200/person.
GREAT VALUE: Cost to the general public for this workshop is priced at $895.
- Guests: $300
“I was blown away by the condensed workshop at Nerve (2 half days), and I’m not easily impressed. This was the best learning I’ve had in 5 years! The format (some teaching, some large group interactive, lots of small group and pairs real-time work) kept the workshop full of energy, and easy to stay engaged even for the focus challenged. Not only did I immediately see how this would affect my team collaborating better and begin to set up action items immediately... but it truly shifted my perspective in communicating with my teenagers and husband. Also, this is applicable and helpful to both professional service teams, as well as hourly labor/blue collar teams. I highly recommend you bring your team leaders with you and block off these two days to be transformed!” Bethany Newman….EO Nashville Member and Past President
“I personally found that the concepts and tools provided in this workshop help each individual self-monitor, which is basically the goal in life. It helps you take emotion out and instead lead with compassion and objectivity. It sure made life interacting with kids, family members, employees, and a spouse easier”. Susan Griffin, EO Nashville Member
Wednesday, November 10 Agenda
- Why Mindset Matters
- The Two Mindsets
- How We Turn Inward
- Self-Awareness Tool: Self-Betrayal
- Self-Awareness Tool: Inward Styles
- Self-Awareness Tool: Collusion
- How to Turn Outward
- Mindset-Change Tool: Influence Pyramid
- Mindset-Change Tool: Outward Mindset Pattern
- Arbinger Principles
Thursday, November 11 Agenda
- Reviewing and Application
- Implementing Mindset Change
- Accountability Tools
- Collaboration Tools
- Outward Mindset Game Plan
EO is providing the $200 materials for each participant, including the DIOM Participant Handbook, Sustainment Video Guide (and accompanying videos), and two of Arbinger’s bestselling books, Leadership and Self-Deception and The Outward Mindset.
Strategic Alliance Partner Registration
If you are a strategic alliance partner interested in attending this event, please submit the form below.